Production Process of Spanners
RAMAN EXPORTERS endeavors to stay ahead of its peers and competitors by harnessing the sophisticated and state of the art machinery and production methods for spanners. The cutting edge is provided by harnessing State of the art and modern machinery such as Induction Blank Heaters, High Speed Forging Press, Vibro polishing machines, Continuous mesh Belt electric heating furnace (to give constant hardness) and other machines such as Gas carburizing furnace.
- High quality Steel raw material is sourced and tested for chemical composition for making Blanks.
- Production process uses Induction heaters for spanners blanks which give better forging quality.
- The heated blank is shaped in High Speed Forging Press and Drop Forging hammers for primary product Shape giving desired product Strength.
- After hot trimming the forged products are subjected to Hydraulic Broaching machines. These machines are imported from Taiwan and they give us superior finish and Jaw accuracy.
- The various grinding machines like the Belt Grinder / stone grinder / and shank grinder produce semi finished Spanner Products.
- Superior finish is attained by Vibro polishing machines. The consumables used in the Vibro polishing machines are from Taiwan.
- Semi finished spanners are heat treated in a continuous mesh belt electric heat treatment for giving us Consistent product hardness.
- World class cold pressed panel spanners are made with Japanese technology.
- The final finishing and polishing of the Products are done in the chemical and chrome plating tanks.
- The Wheel spanners produced in dedicated Offset forging press, the Wheel spanners are heat treated in Gas Carburizing furnace (GFC) for product hardening.
- Final inspection is carried out for the finished products where each piece is checked manually before the piece is taken in final Production lot.
- All the goods are packed as per the client’s specification and packed in sea worthy cartons ready for dispatch.
- With in house facility for container stuffing for all our overseas export orders we ensure the safe transportation of our orders.